Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shot in the.... Ankle

0217Shooting

This was just odd, this guy showed up after getting in an argument with the guys that called the police, he got out of his car told the police he was shot by the guys in the house 30 minutes earlier, then asked the cops if they wanted to see the gunshot wound. So, he drops his pants and the gunshot is just above the ankle. I think he lost his balance while he was bent over b/c then he flopped down in the middle of the street. Then after he gets up, he asks the cops if he should go to the hospital!

After he left the officer on the left comes up to me with a big smile on his face asking me "Please tell me you go photos of that." I did and we ended up using it in the next day's paper. I still don't understand why he didn't just pull his pant leg up. I gotta hand it to the two police officers, I never would have been able to keep a straight face, as it was I looked over at my reporter and both of us were biting our lips to keep from laughing!

No comments: