Tuesday, February 24, 2009

33 Degrees is Too Damn Cold For Baseball!!

0215_spo_ACUbaseball
Well, it's been way too long since I posted anything. I've got plenty of excuses, I was out of town for a while and when I got back I was busy, plus my DSL modem crapped out, and on top of that I just haven't gotten around to it. So, hopefully I can get back to writing here more often. So, now that I got that done. My first weekend back from vacation (I actually went to the Southern Short Course, but getting to hang out with friends I only get to see once a year is a vacation in my book) it was cold, really cold. So, what was I shooting? Why baseball of course. For some reason someone thought that starting the college baseball season at the start of February was a good idea! Whoever came up with this idea should be beaten, tarred and feathered! These are the "Boys of Summer" NOT winter!! Well, normally I will go and shoot most of a game if time permits, luckily on this day I got a couple decent shots I liked quickly and I had other assignments I needed to shoot and was only there for a couple innings before going to thaw out.
0215ACUbaseball0013

No comments: