Friday, November 14, 2008

Practice makes perfect....

1114_spo_AlbanyVball1
Now, I've never claimed to be perfect by any means. I'm pretty damn imperfect, actually. But the Albany High School girls volleyball team is perfect. They are 40-0 on the season so far this year! What's even more amazing is in 40 matches they have only lost a total of FIVE games!! That's pretty damn amazing if you ask me.
So, on Wednesday I went up to shoot the team's practice before this weekend's Class A regional tournament. One of the things I enjoy most about shooting practices is being able to show something different than you would normally see in a game. For some reason officials and coaches don't like you going on the the court and sticking your camera over the net during a game... go figure. But during practice, they don't say a word. Well, the coach did say "Watch out she's going to be hitting it your way" a few times (which was greatly appreciated). But otherwise I was left alone to make pictures.
1114_spo_AlbanyVball2

No comments: