Monday, July 19, 2010

Exercise Class...

0629_loc_SummerResolution
I shot this for a story we were doing about summer exercise resolutions. Basically the story was for people who made new year's resolution type promises to themselves for the summer and whether they do a better job of keeping them. The problem was it was a last-minute filler for another Life assignment that had fallen through and needed to be shot quickly, so following someone who was doing this wasn't going to happen. Heck, it was hard enough to even find an exercise class since I was shooting this on a Friday afternoon. Now, since my uhhhhh... exercise, consist of NOT working out at a gym or health club I didn't know that most people don't exercise on Friday's. So, I got to this class and there were only three people there I was kind of nervous. Luckily it turned out pretty nice and I was happy with what I got. On a side note, I was told by on of the instructors that the woman on the left has three kids... I should start exercising.

No comments: