Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heads Up....

1018_spo_ACUSoccer1
While working a rare Sunday shift (well not so rare these days), I shot Abilene Christian University's soccer game against Southwestern Oklahoma. The game wasn't all that great ACU won the game pretty easy. I usually prefer a closer game, there is a lot more emotion plus both teams are a lot more intense. One thing I hate about shooting soccer, is if a team gets a decent lead, the last 20 minutes of the game the winning team is spent mostly playing defense and killing the clock. Luckily, ACY was doing most of their scoring in the second half and spent most of the half in SWO's side of the field. I ended up getting a few decent header shot, but I almost wish ACU would have lost since I liked the goalie shots the best. Oh well, I guess the goalie wouldn't have had so many saves if she had a decent defense behind her... which is why ACU won.
1018_spo_ACUSoccer5

1018_spo_ACUSoccer3

1018_spo_ACUSoccer6

No comments: