Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MMMMM Cookies...

0111_loc_GirlScoutCookies1
So, this weekend was the start of Girl Scout cookie sales. Saturday morning was the day that all the local girls were picking up their cookies. The cookie sales are always pretty amazing to me. There was a full tractor trailer of cookies, and by the time I got there an hour after the distribution started the trailer was almost empty. After getting a couple of shots of girls and their parents loading their cookies into the family cars and trucks I went and shot the guys putting together the cookie orders. The light coming in from the two doors of the truck was really nice and when one of them was setting down a couple boxes of cookies with the light coming in nicely on his face I knew what shot I was going to use. And lucky for me, they were just picking up the cookies and not selling them. Because a box of thin mints would have been devoured quickly.
0111_loc_GirlScoutCookies2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your blog...gorgeous photography & interesting subject matter...