Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting done before it starts...

0530_loc_WylieGrads
Well, it's graduation season again. And, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that every graduation ceremony is EXACTLY the same! The more I go to these things, the less I like that. Not that I've ever been a fan, but the more I watch, the more I notice I see nothing new. That's why graduations are one of the few event I make sure I show up to early. The Wylie High School graduation was the perfect example. The put the staging area in a different place this year and had all of the seniors lined up in two rows of chairs. So, basically I spent about 20 minutes looking for the shot above. I wanted something where everyone was doing something a little different, and I actually find the photo I was looking for. Then, as they were lined up in the parking lot to go into the coliseum for the ceremony I got another one I liked (because I'm a sucker for silhouettes). Then I spent 40 minutes watching the same exact graduation service I saw for the last 10 years, and making no new photos. Oh well, maybe next year.
0530WylieGrads0097

No comments: