Sunday, June 21, 2009

High School Rodeo...

0620_lif_PhotoColumn1
Last week was the annual Texas High School Rodeo finals. I used to hate shooting it, thinking it was much of the same thing a lot. And, as far as stories go, it was. We constantly cover many of the same things every year. But, for my photo column which started last week, the only requirement I had to follow was I needed to fill up a photo page. This makes it both fun and tedious at the same time. It's at the point where the weather is pushing 100 every day. So, spending time outside isn't exactly something I look forward to, but many of the best photos are in the horse barns, which are not air conditioned. I didn't have nearly as much time as I usually get to wander around looking for photos, but I was able to track down enough for a photos page and a few that I liked.
0620_lif_PhotoColumn2

0620_lif_PhotoColumn4

0620_lif_PhotoColumn3

0620_lif_PhotoColumn5

No comments: