Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Kids of Summer...

0328_LOC_NorthernLL0030
Nothing better than getting up early on a Saturday morning. Anybody who knows me knows I value my sleep. So, needless to say I was less than thrilled to be getting up early to shoot last Saturday. However, the good thing about it is the light is really nice at this time. So, I took advantage of what I was given. A lot of the Little League organizations around here do an opening ceremony where they introduce every one of the players. I've shot one before and always thought it was a pretty cool thing to do for the kids.
0328_loc_NorthernLL
The problem is I only had about 30 minutes before needing to shuffle off to another assignment. That's ok, I was able to get a decent shot of one of the little kids running on to the field as well as a couple of other shots I liked of the kids standing and sitting in the dugout waiting to take the field.
0328_LOC_NorthernLL0024

No comments: