Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Street balling...

0328_loc_3on3Bball
After shooting the Little League opening ceremonies I had to rush across town for a 3-on-3 basketball tournament. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, the last few of these things I had shot weren't all that great and not very well organized. Luckily this one was being run by the city park and recreation department and not a bunch of people just trying to make a few bucks.
0328_LOC_3on3Bball0095
It was basically set up to be 3-on-3 street ball being played outdoors in a parking lot, most of the teams were made up by kids. The good thing about it was I could pretty much do whatever I wanted to aside from standing on the court. So, I wanted to try to shoot something different from what I would normally get from a high school game. It seemed like a perfect opportunity for the stick cam. I put a 14mm lens on my D3 and used a pocket wizard to set it off.
0328_LOC_3on3Bball0125

No comments: