Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bald Bull...

0528_loc_BuzzedBull
Again, going with the end of school week theme, I had to shoot another one of those cliche-type assignments. It seems like every year one school principal offers to shave his head or color his hair if the school gets good grades on a standardized test or reads X number of books. However, that's usually at the elementary level and not the high school level. Hell, I can't even remember the name of my high school principal he was so insignificant in my educational career. So, when I was assigned to shoot Abilene High principal, Terry Bull, getting his head shaved I had to give props to the guy for offering his head of hair to kids for raising their TAKS scores by 15 and 20 points in science and math. And the best part is he didn't have some hand-picked goody goodies to do it, he just went around and picked some random students out of the audience. He did, however, have the cosmetology program students on hand to even out what was left of his locks after the clipper wielding sophomores were done with him. And, kudos to you is you got the late-80's Mike Tyson's Punchout reference I used for the title.

No comments: