Tuesday, October 25, 2011

College Homecoming isn't as Bad...

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT1
After a late night of shooting a long high school game it was kind of nice to shoot a game without a tight deadline. And, while this was also a homecoming game, the nice thing about college halftimes is they aren't nearly as long as its high school counterpart. Plus, I don't have to shoot the homecoming queens, so that's one less thing to worry about.
1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT2
ACU was playing West Texas A&M which is usually a pretty big rivalry game as both teams are usually pretty good. WT, this year, isn't quite as good as they have been in the past. But one thing that can usually be counted on is a whole lot of offense. A couple of years ago, during a playoff game, ACU beat them 93-68.
1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0121
This time though, the defenses got an invite to the game. There wasn't the typical marching up and down the field constantly for 60 minutes. There were, however, some really nice defensive plays. If I'm watching a game, I like seeing a lot of good defensive plays and a fairly low scoring game. But, when I'm shooting, I prefer a good dose of offense, that just wasn't happening on this day, so I had to make the best of what I was given. Luckily there were a few decent TD's in my direction. Add that in with some nice defensive plays and it turned out to be a decent day.
1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0164

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0245

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0442

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0143

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0506

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0180

1016_ABSP_ACUvsWT0374

No comments: