Thursday, November 1, 2012

HSU vs ETBU...

1014_ABSP_HSUvsETBU1
I find it kind of funny sometimes how I can spend a whole game shooting and the majority of my best photos come from just a couple minute period. The game between Hardin-Simmons and East Texas Baptist was just that. The game was kind of turning into a blowout and I was thinking of leaving at half time, however, it was homecoming and I needed to get a shot of the homecoming queen (that's a whole 'nother rant for another time).
1014_ABSP_HSUvsETBU2
So, I figured I'd stick around for the first few minutes of the third quarter to see how things played out. It really paid off, since my best photos all came from about a five minute stretch to start the second half. It also blew an already lopsided game even more wide open. By the fourth quarter the backups were in and they were pretty much just running out the clock... my queue to leave.
1014_ABSP_HSUvsETBU3

1014HSUvsETBU0092

No comments: