Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leaping Around the Field...

1021_ABSP_ACUvsMSU2
Shooting both teams can be both beneficial and a burden. So, when I shot the ACU game against Midwestern State, I had to shoot MSU for the Wichita Falls paper. Usually if I have to shoot both teams I will concentrate on the offenses. Meaning if there is a big defensive play or a big sack I'm usually going to be on the wrong side of the ball. It happens and there's just nothing you can do about it, you can be everywhere on the field, you just need to take your chances and hope something happens on the side of the ball your watching.
1020_ABSP_ACUvsMSU1
Well, luckily, during this game I seemed to be on the right side of the play a few times. It also helps that the Midwestern running back like to hurdle defenders... that's always nice. Add in a few nice plays by ACU including a really nice catch and I can leave after the game with a smile on my face instead of knowing what I missed.
1021_ABSP_ACUvsMSU3

1021_ABSP_ACWvsMSU0417

1021_ABSP_ACWvsMSU0227

1021_ABSP_ACWvsMSU0186

1021_ABSP_ACWvsMSU0007

1021_ABSP_ACUvsMSU4

No comments: