Tuesday, June 28, 2011

High School Rodeo...

0619_ABLO_Rodeo1
I spent s few days hanging out at the rodeo shooting my photo column. It's always kind of nice to go somewhere without any real expectations. This year's finds didn't turn out quite as nice as the ones I got from last year, mostly because I didn't have as much time to walk around but I still ended up getting a few shots I liked. Then I went and shot the saddle bronc event on Saturday night and got a few nice shots of riders getting thrown off their horses. I guess since Saturday was the finals they saved the meanest horses for last because it seemed like nearly every one of the riders was getting tossed from their horses. That may not have been what the riders wanted but it sure made for some pretty fun images.
0618_ABFE_PhotoColumn2

0618_ABFE_PhotoColumn3

0618_ABFE_PhotoColumn1

0618_ABFE_PhotoColumn4

0619_ABLO_Rodeo2

No comments: