Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Players of the Year...

0115_ABSP_ABC_DefensePaul
This week was our annual installment of our All Big Country football players of the year. I was thinking I wanted to change things up, but the problem is with all these kids and the coach coming from all over the logistics of it make it kind of a pain to shoot in a location other than a studio setting. The other reason and one that I often preach to others is even though I've seen these style of photos before many of these kids haven't let alone been the subject of these images. I's kind of let that slip out of my head until I was shooting the photos and seen most of their faces and some of their parents' light up at how cool they looked in the photo when I showed it to them in the camera. After doing that, even though the shots looked similar to previous years I was happier with what I had.
0115_ABSP_ABC_NewcomerJoe

0115_ABSP_ABC_CoachReed

0115_ABSP_ABC_OffenseLewis

0115_ABSP_ABC_POYHutchinson

No comments: