Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weird Things Happening on Friday the 13th...

0114_ABSP_CHSboys1
Friday night was kind of a weird night. I had to shoot the Cooper boys and girls basketball teams, both who were at or near the bottom of the standings in district. The girls were playing the first place team in district and I, like many, didn't think they had much of a chance of winning the game. They ended up winning the game by ten points and really looked better than I'd seen them play all year. Then in the boys game, the Midland High team they were playing wasn't all that great but Cooper was still looking for its first win in district. And, once again they ended up winning the game. I only got to shoot the first half of the game because it was going late, but again they looked good. Well, the only think I could think of was it was Friday the 13th.
0114_ABSP_CHSboys3

No comments: