Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Track Meet of the Year...

0406_ABSP_Track
It's been almost a year since I've shot track and I've been looking forward to it. I never really get to shoot enough track. Unlike football we only get a few local meets in town anymore, and unlike football where I shoot a couple of games a week for almost four straight months I usually only get to shoot three or four track meets a year. So, I was excited to shoot the Big Country Relays. There was only one problem. When I got there the only events going on were the JV events, except for the pole vault. Well, it was easy enough to decide which event I was going to shoot. By the time most of the varsity events were supposed to start I had to head out, I had other assignments to do and wasn't going to make it back. Oh well, at least I got a shot that I liked and left me wanting for more... hopefully soon.

No comments: