Thursday, May 17, 2012

State Golf Day 2,

0505_ABSP_StateGolf_600
The second day of state golf was a lot more of the same that I had shot in the first day. I did try to change things up a little bit in trying to focus on the one local kid and the players who had done well the previous day. I was thinking being able to spend a little more time with them would allow my shots to be a little better. There were a couple of shot I did like. I was able to pull out my wide lens and shoot a few different things. While shooting over at the Class 1A tournament I ended up pulling out my iPhone to shoot a couple shot of the players teeing off. I did this since the camera on the phone doesn't make and shutter noise while allowed me to shoot during the player's backswing, which is normally a huge no-no. But, since it made no sound I was able to shoot it and the player never knew. I'm glad I tried to make a few practice frames since the shutter lag of the iPhone camera is quite a bit more than my Nikons.
0505_ABSP_StateGolf018

0505_ABSP_StateGolfWylie

0505_ABSP_StateGolfBS1

0505_ABSP_StateGolfBangs

0505_ABSP_StateGolf215

No comments: