Sunday, September 23, 2012

Getting Down and Dirty...

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger1
The Mudslinger Fun Run started last year and was a huge success, both in terms of the numbers of attendees and photos made at said event. It is a three mile long obstacle course meant to be a little challenging and a whole lot of fun. I didn't shoot it last year, and after getting home from shooting football at 4am the night before I was regretting volunteering for it after I woke up from what seemed to be a short nap before going out there. There was plenty of potential for great images there and the sleep left my eyes really quickly when I got out there and felt the first cool morning in months. After a little more than an hour of watching people sloshing through the mud pit and getting hosed down after their race I had plenty and was able to go home and get a nap in. It turned out to be a lot of fun. I'm not sure which would have been more fun, shooting it or racing in it.
0908_ABLO_Mudslinger0202

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger2

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger0099

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger0100

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger0022

0908_ABLO_Mudslinger4

No comments: