Monday, February 1, 2010

Players of the Year...

0124_spo_SuperTeamHSims
Our players of the year ran last weekend. This year's group was pretty tough to pick, so much so that our newcomers of the year pick was a tie. This year's crop will most likely all end up playing D1 college football somewhere, the defensive player of the year, Matt Ritchey, has committed to Baylor. The offensive player of the year, Case McCoy, had already left for the University of Texas. Which kind of left me with a dilemma. I ended up using a photo I had taken of him for our preseason players of the year. So, basically I was kind of stuck as to how I was going to shoot it so his style didn't look too different from the others. I didn't include the McCoy photo, because it's not new. But the style is similar to these without the backlighting.
0124_spo_SuperTeamRitchey

0124_spo_SuperTeamRSims

0124_spo_SuperTeamWard

No comments: