Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Regional Track Day 1...

0504_spo_Class3ATrack1
Of course, I'm behind in my posting, once again. Not much to say here, I shot the Class 3A & 5A Regional track and field meets in Lubbock. It was a little different than normal considering it was on a Monday and Tuesday. These are the photos from Monday's prelim running events. I was a little unorganized, not something I like to do shooting track and I didn't notice that field events were in the morning with running prelims in the afternoon. The good thing, however, was the the 3A running prelims were late in the afternoon and the light was nice. I spent much of the nice light time shooting pans of the sprints. My favorite came from the boys 110m hurdles. The race looked really close in this shot, the guy on the right ended up hitting the next hurdle and losing, luckily my guy won it and qualified for the finals.
0504_spo_AHSBoysTrack1

0504_spo_Class3ATrack0186

0504_spo_AHSTrack0003

0504_spo_Class3ATrack0026

No comments: