Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can't Hold on to Their Balls

1031_spo_WylievsGraham4
So, I'm pretty far behind on my posting. I've been not only busy as hell, but have found a lot of other things holding my attention. Yeah, I've been neglecting my posting here, so I'm gonna post a bunch of stuff to catch up over the next couple of days. So, during the catch up time I'll probably write less and post pix more... I mean, outside of my mom I doubt anyone actually reads this crap anyway!
These are photos from Wylie High School playing Graham in Graham. Where the game was being played is pretty significant since in the last 8 years that they have played the home team has won the game. This was supposed to be the year they got off the skid. Wylie was ranked #4 in the state and Graham was just out of the top 10 after their loss to Brownwood. However, Wylie for this game forgot how to hold on to the ball, to the tune of eight turnovers. So, the streak continues.
1031_spo_WylievsGraham2

1031_spo_WylievsGraham3

1031WylievsGraham0344

1031_spo_WylievsGraham1

No comments: