Friday, November 11, 2011

Restoring History...

1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn2
Rae Giles may be one of the cooler people I've met in a long time. We got an email tip about him saying he restores old motorcycles that are on display at the local Harley-Davidson dealership. So, I dropped by to talk to him between assignments and ask about doing the story on him. It's not very often that I meet someone and right away he is treating me like we've known each other for years. It was really cool, Rae was just a really genuine guy, and the work he was doing was really amazing. Not to mention all the old motorcycles in the warehouse. I really didn't think I'd get another photo column as cool as the farrier one I did a couple weeks ago, but I enjoyed shooting this one just as much. Here is a link to the story I wrote to go with the photos here.
1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn1

1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn3

1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn4

1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn5

1105_ABFE_PhotoColumn6

No comments: