Monday, November 21, 2011

State Bound Lady Bulldogs...

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall1
After a long day on Friday, the following day was pretty easy all I had was Wylie playing for the Region I-3A volleyball championship against Andrews. And honestly, there wasn't expected to be a whole lot of drama in this game. Wylie had been pretty much manhandling all of their opponents and from watching Andrews play the day before against Big Spring, who Wylie had beaten pretty badly twice already this year, I didn't expect them to have a whole lot of problems with Andrews either.
1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall5
So, when Wylie came out in the first game and played a little flat it was odd, but even still I'm not sure many folks had any doubt about whether the Lady Bulldogs would turn it around and run the table in the next three games. And that's exactly what they did. It was nice having a fourth game though it gave me plenty of time to work my way around the coliseum in Snyder and shoot from plenty of different angles. Which, for me, make volleyball a hell of a lot more interesting to look at than just shooting from behind the net the whole match. I think that may be one of the reason I hated shooting volleyball so much at the start of the season and how it's become so palatable this year... it also helps that I have a decent team to shoot.
1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall3

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall4

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall6

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall7

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall0496

1113_ABSP_WylievsAndrewsVBall0199

No comments: